This is the first instalment of an online course about the environmental factors that affect coffee flavour and sustainability. In this course we take baristas and coffee lovers through a broad range of interviews with scientists, agronomists, and green coffee traders.
- T 1.0 What’s in Chapter One?
- T 1.01 Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
- T 1.02 Light-dependent Reactions
- T 1.03 Altitude and Latitude – a Balancing Act
- T 1.04 Slope and Aspect
- T 1.05 Shade
- T 1.06 Does Shade Grown Coffee Taste Better?
- T 1.07 Recap and Glossary
- T 1.08 Comprehension Test – Chapter 1